CORONAVIRUS BUSINESS UPDATE
With the Coronavirus situation still alive Worldwide we would like to ensure you that we are continuing to take proactive steps to protect our staff and customers alike and will continue ‘business as usual’ for the immediate future unless there is a change to our present situation in Gibraltar.
To reassure you:
•Our offices and showrooms are open by pre-arranged appointment as required however we are available to welcome walk in guests as long as they follow our safety rules which are clearly shown at the entrance to our premises. All sanitisation PPE is available at all points of entry to Iteks premises and all personnel entering any of our locations are required to sign our daily log and locate record sheet.
• Some of our team members have now been granted the facility to work mobile therefore limiting risks and they have the full ability to access key information remotely via our secured network and can work from home or an alternative location, should this be required;
• All team members have access to mobile phones and WIFI to ensure contact is readily available when working remotely as and when required ensuring we are fully available;
• We have limited all travel overseas in order to curtail any potential risks and have postponed any non-essential trips until government deem it safe and proper. Alternatively, we have pre-arranged social distance meetings which we carry out under current strict guidelines. I addition we have adopted more video meetings via telecon, Zoom, WhatsApp and Skype, thus reducing the risk of infection, in many cases this has proven to be a preferred option;
• We are always exploring ways to work in a fast and collaborative way remotely through technology and smart thinking however where required we will access peoples homes and attend meetings in accordance to social distancing rules with suitable PPE where deemed appropriate;
• It goes without saying that we’ve given our team advice on how to protect themselves through good hygiene.
If you have any specific concerns around service and product supply continuity or would like to understand how this fits with your own contingency plans, please get in touch with us. If you have a plan in place, please share if appropriate, so we can provide you with better support.
On supply issue questions, when it comes to short term disruptions, we are working with our suppliers worldwide to ensure we are kept updated on any effects these matters will affect delivery dates. We hope you understand that there may be delays such as goods from countries that are now slowly returning to the new normality rules so please expect certain delays.
These are unusual and uncertain times. Please be assured, we will be ready to take further action should the risk levels change at any time.
As always, if you have any additional questions please contact us via email@example.com